Moon Phase On Your Birthday: Meaning & How It Affects Your Life
Think about how the moon phase influences the tides of the ocean. If human beings are made of sixty percent+ water, doesn’t it make sense the moon phase influences us as well? We are connected to the Earth and the moon and both affect us on multiple levels. The moon phase on your birthday has a specific influence in your life. First – google your birthday and the moon phase on that day. Then read further to learn about how your birthday’s moon phase influences your personality and life path.
Born On a New Moon
If you were born on a New Moon, you might notice you feel exhilarated, inspired, and motivated on the New Moon. Many people find it to be creepy, as it is the darkest part of the month but you feel differently. You feel good on a New Moon in many ways. You notice the air has a certain “magical” quality on the New Moon that it doesn’t have the rest of the month. Your energy is increased and your senses heightened. You get an urge to create, develop, or finish projects around the house or in business on the New Moon.
People born under a New Moon might have some or all of these qualities:
- are creative and inventive
- are adaptable to change
- enjoy new challenges and get bored in a set routine
- love to meet new people but…
- can sometimes be introverted or “closed off” to others
- reflective of self decisions and qualities – both good and bad
- have a hard time trusting others
DISCLOSURE: I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you information about the paranormal and paganism.
Read more about how the moon influences your life in DJ Conway’s Moon Magick book!
Born on a Waxing Moon
Are you a waxing moon baby? The Waxing Moon is when the moon is in the process of growing to its full phase. Therefore when waxing moon babies go through the waxing moon phase each month, they tend to feel growth in many areas of their lives. This is the time they feel the best all month long! They feel inspired to grow their finances, family life, love, social life, etc. Again, the energy of the Waxing Moon will make you feel enlightened, alive, and vibrant. Look forward to the Waxing Moon each month and notice how it influences you in such a positive light!
People born on a Waxing Moon have some or all of these qualities:
- are constructive and productive
- are positive people with a positive outlook on life
- are trusting and outgoing in a comfortable setting
- are here to learn and grow in love and success
- are goal-oriented people
- are considerate of others’ feelings and needs, sometimes to a fault
- sometimes need a motivating force to drive them (i.e. a friend or loved one to push them to succeed)
Born On a Full Moon
Oh Full Moon babies…such unique individuals! If you were born on a Full Moon, you are one of those people who feel best on a Full Moon (which is rare indeed!) Maybe you’ve always noticed how alive you feel on a Full Moon and you never quite understood why others feel chaotic. You feel energetic, motivated, and focused on your goals and life’s outcomes on the Full Moon. This is because you are a Full Moon baby…
People born on a Full Moon have some or all of these qualities:
- are extroverted and super friendly
- tend to change their minds quickly / fickle
- are motivated by success and accomplishment
- like to see their efforts come to fruition quickly
- are usually concentrated on business endeavors
- are likely to be good with bringing in the dough ($$$)
- learn things quickly and move on to the next challenge
- will “tell it like it is”; are very truthful individuals
- are great lovers!
- extremely passionate
Born Under a Waning Moon
Being born on a Waning Moon means you feel your best when the moon is in the waning phase. This phase follows the Full Moon and is when the Moon is withdrawing its light…soon to die and be reborn as the New Moon. If you were born on a Waning Moon, you feel the most comfortable with yourself and your surroundings during this phase. You feel confident and ready to take on the world under a Waning Moon, whereas others feel withdrawn and less focused.
People born on a Waning Moon have some or all of these qualities:
- are really good at reflecting upon themselves and making necessary changes
- make wonderful healers in the medical and holistic communities
- love things to be clean and pure
- appreciate the beauty all around them
- are particular about the cleanliness of their surroundings and hygiene
- are motivated by the actions of others and learn from others’ mistakes
- are easily able to relax and relieve stress within themselves and others
Tuning Into the Moon’s Phases
To tune into the moon’s energies means your quality of life will increase. Why is this? When we are connected to the Earth and the energies around us, we feel Spirit flowing through our surroundings and into us. When we tune into the Moon’s energies, it is a special kind of spiritual energy. It is Spirit in a more cosmic and emotional form. The Moon has long been connected to the Divine Feminine and therefore to the ocean and the element of water in general. The moon is therefore connected to the feminine qualities within all of us.
The Moon influences our artistic abilities, creativity, the love in our lives, and the way we express ourselves emotionally. By tuning into the moon’s phases, you will notice that you will begin to be more in tune with your own energies, emotions, and spiritual phases. If you’re a dreamer, you may notice your dreams become more vivid or increase in quantity around your birthday’s moon phase. This is because the moon affects our sleep and dream cycles. We are all one, and therefore we are connected to all that is within the Universe, including the Moon in all her glory.