Hi Oracles!!!

Welcome! Forums OO Group Chat Hi Oracles!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kitty fields
    Keymaster

It’s Kitty! Welcome to the OO Group Chat! I am looking forward to talking with all of you all here. I plan to allow photos and usernames soon, so subscribe and check back!

Hej

Julian Brinkley
    Participant

Hey Kitty My name is Julian. I am new to all of this and I mean literally all of this haha. With the help of my wife I left my southern baptist roots behind and found the goddesses Hathor, Sekhmet, Hera, Athena, Innana, Aphrodite and the God Ra over the past year. Recently I found Freya and Morrigan. All of my life I have been drawn to the stories and lands of ancient greece, egypt and the British isles and I never really fit in back home. My wife is originally from the dominican republic and was raised catholic too, but she walked into a wicca shop one day and everything changed. I have never been happier and our marriage has grown as well. We have been having difficulty with having children though. We have had two miscarriages and are currently undergoing treatment. I have been praying to the goddesses for aid in conceiving children and I have faith that we will. I really want girls and she wants at least one boy to go with the girls lol. Sorry for all of this information it just feels good to talk about this with someone from the same spiritual point of view.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.