Autumn Harvest Blessings Spell: POTENT Door Wash Recipe
We all need blessings in our lives, right? Autumn is the perfect time to harvest prosperity and joy within the home. An easy and effective spell consists of making an herbal infusion with Autumn aromas and then washing down your front door. Here we provide our Members with our favorite Autumn Harvest Front Door Wash recipe and spell.
What You’ll Need:
- Pot (medium to large size)
- Water (16+ oz): if you have sun or moon charged water, even better!
- Cloves (1 tbsp): cloves are great for protection and purification
- Nutmeg (1 tbsp): for prosperity and good luck
- Apple slices (3): to connect to the Harvest season and invoke the Goddess
- Cinnamon stick (1 stick OR 1 tbsp powdered): to amplify the effects of the spell
- Star anise pod (1): banishes evil
- Washcloth / rag
How to Make Autumn Harvest Front Door Wash:
- Put your water in the pot and set it on the stove on medium heat.
- Add all herbal ingredients.
- Let the water come to barely a boil then turn it down to simmer.
- Let it simmer for at least 15 minutes on low.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Pour into a cool bowl.
How to Cast the Autumn Harvest Blessings Spell
- After your front door wash has cooled, put it in a bowl or container.
- Take the door wash and your rag to the front door.
- Depending on how dirty your front door is, you might consider wiping it down with windex or some other cleaner prior to this spell. You don’t want a lot of dirt getting into your front door wash.
- Dip the rag into the front door wash and ring it out.
- Begin on the interior of your front door and wash from the bottom of the door up to the top (wetting and ringing out your rag as you go along).
- As you do this, welcome Autumn blessings into your home by saying or singing, “Autumn Harvest gods, fill this home with love, joy and prosperity. We thank thee. So mote it be.”
- You should also visualize blessings entering your home through the front door in whatever way comes naturally. You can see it as a bright orange or yellow light pouring in. Or see it in its physical form – money in your bank accounts, smiling faces, etc.
- Once you’re done with the interior of the front door, go outside and wash the front door down in the same manner as the interior.
- When you’re finished, pour the front door wash outside by your front door (on the ground). And thank your gods/ancestors/guides/Universe.