BUDGET Self Love Shaker Jar Ritual for Members Only
Needing a boost of self confidence or self esteem? Feeling like you lost your power? Try making this self love shaker jar. It’s budget-friendly, powerful, and fun to make and shake! For OO website members only.
Self Love Shaker Jar Tutorial
This is a recipe and tutorial we recently posted a LIVE recording of in the Otherworldly Oracle FaceBook group. If you’re not a member of the group yet, join for free and connect with others like you PLUS get OO’s news before anyone else, free classes, and tutorials.
What You’ll Need:
- A jar with lid (Dollar Tree has them for a dollar OR use a recycled glass jar from your refrigerator or pantry!)
- Rosemary leaves (from your grocery store spice aisle)
- Cinnamon (from the dollar or grocery store)
- Sugar (enough for 3/4 of the jar)
- 3 Feathers (pink but any color you associate with self love – craft or dollar store)
- Confetti or party hearts (dollar store)
- Parchment or brown paper bag paper and pen
- Incense or your preferred method of cleansing
Make the Self Love Shaker Jar
- Gather your supplies.
- Cleanse your space and cast a circle or call in your guides/gods (prepare your area how you prefer)
- Cleanse each item for your self love jar (running through smoke is the simplest in my opinion!)
- Next, write your petition on your paper. I wrote, “I am love and divinity. The Goddess is within me. So mote it be.” (you can write it 3 times if you wish)
- Then fold the petition towards you until it’s rolled up completely and will fit in your jar.
- Place in the jar.
- Furthermore, add the next item and tell it what it’s job is. For example, I hold the rosemary leaves to my mouth and tell it, “rosemary, your job is to bring clarity so that I may see myself for the beauty I am.”
- Continue to do this until all items are in the jar.
- Seal it with the lid and hold it in your hands.
- Visualize a pink, soft divine light pouring into the crown of your head, moving down through your arms and into the self love jar.
- State your petition again, “I am love and divinity. The goddess is within me. So mote it be.”
- Begin to lightly shake your jar and repeat your petition. You can get a rhythm going and make it into a rap/chant/song if you’d like! This is the really fun part in my opinion.
- Smile and continue to shake and chant for as long as you’d like. Somehow this part always cheers me up and makes me feel awesome!
- Keep the self love shaker jar on your altar or somewhere you’ll see it daily. Shake it and chant daily.